8/23/10

shorts are synonymous with underwear.

my first day of school (again).
apparently, all the girls forgot the dress code and decided to wear shorts. and by that I mean a shirt with maybe, like, a fringe on the bottom and then legs. And some girls can't pull of shorts. they really can't. (ahem. moi) Of course, I wore jeans because I like to be decent and I am aware of the fact that abercrombie shorts really don't fit me and I won't try to squeeze myself into one of them, squealing, "FIT, FIT, FIT" and then say I look hot. And of course, I HAD to try and be decent on a ninety-degree temperature day.
 what my head feels like: picture RIGHT

isn't this fun?

okay, enough with my satirical rant.
books I'm going to read:

Night: by Elie Wiesel

Frankenstein: by Mary Shelley, whom I admire greatly (I mean, a classic at eighteen!!! although the Bronte sisters and Austen did about the same thing. children! writing! HOORAY! I think the reason why I'm yaying is because it's a wonderful example, it really is. Bravo SHELLEY!)

wow, my book list is starting to sound depressing.

Twilight: by Stephanie Myers
those poor things.

HAHAHAHAHA! no, just kidding. here's the rest of the real book list:

To Kill a Mockingbird by: Harper Lee ( I SO love reading in a Louisiana accent in my head. Actually, I love any excuse to do a Louisiana accent. It'd actually be great to visit Louisiana. I mean, gumbo? come on.) I know that the photo below is the same copy from Pretty Little Liars. Let's just be good friends and forgive each other in this matter. And forgive the fact that I know that.



and Penny from Heaven by: Jennifer L. Holm (A ridiculously good book. I'm re-reading it. and re-reading it, and re-reading it.....) It's a REALLY PRETTY COVER.

CATS! (My "journal, although technically, I cannot keep a journal.)

HI-CHEW! AHH-CHOO. Cool candy. Cool name


 

have a good school year!!!!
garsheties, what a long blog!

The Novelmaven

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I have a permanent crick in my neck.. from trying to look at those pics sideways :-P

    ReplyDelete